[3830] NA Sprint CW K8MR HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 8 17:07:15 EDT 2019

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio

---------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: Mad River

Comments:

As noted by others, a shortage of activity and a serious shortage of
multipliers. Heard only K1IMI in ME of the mults I missed, and still missed
usually easy ones like ID, DE, WV, KY, and any VEs other than VE5MX in SK.
Nothing offshore either.

Four QSOs with Wyoming may have set an all time record.

When I had pretty much worked out the east stuff on 40 by 0200z I knew things
would be tough. Around 0330Z I actually took a short break for some ice cream
and otherwise wondering around the house. I had a relatively easy time calming
down afterward to get some sleep prior to a 2.5 hour ride to the Findlay Ohio
Hamfest with W8WTS.

See you from Florida in February.

73  -  Jim  K8MR