[3830] KsQP N0N(N0NB) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 8 17:22:30 EDT 2019

                    Kansas QSO Party - 2019

Call: N0N
Operator(s): N0NB
Station: N0NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS

   80:   23      3
   40:  143     54
   20:  130     20
----------------------------
Total:  296     77      0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 53,142

Propagation wasn't the best but noise was low so some DX did get through.  Still
no upgrade to the antenna farm and getting by with wires and a vertical.  Had
some farm related tasks to attend to and skipped out for several hours early
Saturday afternoon and took a long lunch break on Sunday.  Obviously my QSO
count was down considerably from last year.  Also, I did not try any digital
this year as last year I determined that PSK31 is a maddening exercise!  This
was my tenth year of participation in this iteration of the QSO Party.  Thanks
to Bob, W0BH, for keeping this thing rolling through the years.