[3830] CWopsT K3WW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 11 23:59:05 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 12

Call: K3WW
Operator(s): K3WW
Station: K3WW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 50 min

Total:  14  Mults = 14  Total Score = 196

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Storm was approaching lightning within 4 miles, path right over us, so I left
the station shut down and put my IC7300 on the attic 40/20 dipole.  Rough going
but K7SV and N2NT could hear me on 80 with a few watts into a high SWR.
On 40 HA8RM and F6HKA had no problem copying me, most others struggled.  The
next lightning was 10 miles past this QTH but I decided to stick with the indoor
dipole.

I duped N5KU who had no trouble hearing me either time...sorry Gary.

73 Chas K3WW