[3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 12 00:06:57 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 12

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  127  Mults = 108  Total Score = 13,716

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Been doing these CWTs now for 6 years and 600+ sessions, I don't recall ever
having this bad conditions in 03z session, both 40 and 80 were absolutely
miserable.  Curiously I worked more Californians and new W6 calls here than I
have ever worked before in these sessions. I'm still not sure if my radios are
broken, but unlikely both of them...  I actually swapped them between bands to
make sure.  Nobody was loud, almost everyone was in mud.  N2NT and WJ9B were
loudest guys here on both bands but even they were like S6.  Tnx for Qs de Marko