[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 12 00:19:05 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 11

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  31  Mults = 29  Total Score = 899

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Game called on account of rain (lightning, really) at 1945z. Just as well. Radio
not performing well, plus dealing with a large SWR jump on 20. Found out later
when I disconnected antenna feeds due to lightning storm, I had the triband
radio feedline plugged into the 80m antenna from when I disconnected for and
reconnected after the 13z thunderstorm. Back to normal at 03z with low SWR on 20
when I set up for 03z (which it wasn''t needed. But, knowing there was no antena
or feedline problem to deal with was a relief. :-)

Thans for the QSO's.

73,
dale, kg5u

Radio: Flex-6600M - 100w
Antennas: AV-640 10-20m, 40m inv vee at 70\' and 80m inv vee at 70\'
Logger: N1MM+