[3830] WAE SSB 9A5Y(9A7DX) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 16 10:30:42 EDT 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN85

   80:   52     7   128
   40:  237   292   180
   20:  492   667   174
   15:   95   271    88
   10:   18     3    28
-------------------------
Total:  894  1240   596  Total Score = 1,274,936

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Yo,

As I expected … SSB & CW contesting are way different in style op
playing.
At SSB..Super Loud signal is a MUST for TOP spot, especially in DX type of
ctest, no matter what you're do ;)

Was a bit lazy & ignore some Clock Alarm’s so overslept 2nd. Night.
Instead of 90min nap … got 5 hour of sleep, and totally miss my SR, but
don’t think that I lose a lot. At least, I felt good during Sunday, what was
not the case in CW leg :)

Lots of good things war happen this weekend, and I'm satisfied whit score
afterall.

We have some plan's to improve ant's in the future, so see ya next year :)

Simple SO1R Setup this time
FT1000MP + OM2500 + 1 Ant per band

I almost forgot,
Last evening, I notice some good behavior when a new Mults pop-up in a bandmap.
Almost could not believe that ...
Have feeling that after 40h some people finally figured out that Q's are going
faster if they obey the command's...
Of course, some still don't get it but generally Its getting better I think

See ya next time.... Vedran ... 9a7dx