[3830] CWopsT N3JT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 18 10:06:04 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 18

Call: N3JT
Operator(s): N3JT
Station: N3JT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  121  Mults = 114  Total Score = 13,794

Wow!  What weird and awful conditions on 40m!  Signals were in the mud in so
many cases.  Lost 10 minutes at the start because a 4x4" black square
appeared on my laptop screen for no reason (RFI on 80m, I suppose, and had to
reboot  -- after trying everything else.  Just realizedI might have tried using
Task Manager if I could identify what the screen was, though it did show some
options for checking various programs.  There was no way to click on it to
delete it.  Then there was the impact of the Suprep I had taken earlier (for
tomorrow's procedure)!!!    Otherwise, things went just swimmingly!