[3830] ARRL Sep VHF N1AV Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 22 11:07:15 EDT 2019

                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2019

Call: N1AV
Operator(s): N1AV
Station: N1AV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DM43
Operating Time (hrs): all

  222:   41     8
  432:   48    10
  903:   21     7
  1.2:   22     7
  2.3:    7     7
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  296   102  Total Score = 50,388

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

The only way we are going to see more activity on VHF contesting is if WE
generate it.  If you have older gear sitting on the shelf in you shack.. What
the hell good is it sitting there?  Loan it out.  Get folks using it! Become an
elmer. More activity, more fun, more points for everyone.

Too much time reading reports on how FT8 is taking over the world..Blah Blah
Blah.  I would rather focus on the  excitement in a new ham who made his first
180 mile QSO on 1296 with 2w. You could hear the excitement in his voice during
the qso.   That is how we move the hobby and the sport forward.  Recruit,
educate, and let them see the fun that we all do.

Big thanks to the AZ Rover Swarm - you guys put in a lot of hours and crushed it
this year.  Already looking forward to the Jan and June contests.