[3830] SAC CW K8MFO SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 23 05:37:54 EDT 2019

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K8MFO
Operator(s): K8MFO
Station: K8MFO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OHIO

   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  205    80  Total Score = 27,280

Club: East Lansing DX Club

Comments:

Operated my first SAC in 1960.   Somehow missed the first one in 1959.  Guess I
was a clueless 13 year old kid!  Some things never change!

As my Ohio neighbor K8MR said,  propagation is challenging these days.   80
meters was BRUTAL with a high noise level.  Beverage was of no help, and
activity on 40 was low.  Listened frequently on 15, but nothing snuck through.
Can't change things like that, but the FUN FACTOR was still there.   Always nice
to work the great operators in Scandinavia.     Thanks for the FUN.

K3S, KPA-1500,  Mosley PRO-67B on 20 and 40,  80 meter 4 square.

73

Don K8MFO