[3830] 144FallSprnt VE1SKY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 23 23:31:56 EDT 2019

                    144 MHz Fall Sprint - 2019

Call: VE1SKY
Operator(s): VE1SKY
Station: VE1SKY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN74iu

Total:  QSOs = 16  Mults = 10  Tot Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 160

I really enjoyed participating in the 2m Fall Sprint.   It was good starting out
with stations relatively close using SSB and FT8.  After the available stations
within 600 miles were worked, I needed to move to the generally slower MSK144
mode.  A few of the meteor-scatter QSOs went quickly, and a few were left on the
table.

It a treat to compress so much single band activity into a short period of time
and to work up to four modes in four hours with a bunch of familiar radio
buddies.

73,
Roger, VE1SKY FN74iu
Bridgetown, Nova Scotia CANADA