[3830] IaQP KE0TT SO Mobile/Portable QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 24 22:10:03 EDT 2019

                    Iowa QSO Party - 2019

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: SO Mobile/Portable QRP
QTH: 8 cntys

----------------------------
Total:  153     0       0  Mults = 20  Total Score = 6,120

K3/10 at 5 watts thru a Johnson Matchbox, 300 ohm TV line up 20' to the apex of
two 33' wires in an inverted vee config.  Ran county lines, stretching out
antenna wires or ground wires to reach into each county.  Had warm temps, rain
about 2/3 of the time, sun 1/3 of the time, and gusty winds tearing at my
temporary pole/wire setups. I had fun activating 8 counties, and thanks to all
for your copy of my QRP sigs. Could barely hear any IA stations, and called my
fingers off when I did, but sigs were weak in-state, and no QSO's were made. MN,
WI, IL, MO, were all strong sigs, and many at the east and west coasts, so go
figure.  I had more Q's than expected, thanks for all your calls. C U nest time,
73, Dan  ke0tt