[3830] CWopsT K5DU HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 25 10:14:00 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 25

Call: K5DU
Operator(s): K5DU
Station: K5DU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): ~ 1

Total:  45  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,890

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Should I save my file of excuses or think up new ones each time? The following
are new ones for this morning.

1. I have been staying up late late late or getting up early early to work new
ones on 6 meter EME. By 8:00 CDT I am ready to go back to bed. But just before
1300 I did get KL7 on 6 meters for a new one.

2. I have been out of town and sort of forgot about this until the last minute.

3. My station had been used for the Texas QSO Party as W5CT and I had to load my
own F Key files.

4. That dreadful ESM mode was turned on and I was surprised at what I was
sending. Sorry.

5. During the contest the bug man (the real exterminator, not the Vibroplex
operator) came to spray for all those crickets that get into the ham shack. I
had to pick my feet up to get the station sprayed.

73 & 88 Susan K5DU