[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 26 01:41:17 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 26

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois

Total:  107  Mults = 86  Total Score = 9,202

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Drove across town from babysitting grandkids with 38 minutes until the beginning
of the session.  Just got the station turned on in time with 3 minutes to spare.
 The SteppIR even worked!  Started on 40. Not many signals; lots of CQing.
AC4CA was really loud.  Not much rate. At 0330 had only 47 QSOs and the start
was very good.  Went to 80.  Rate picked up. This is the first time where the 80
rate was good as it is in the winter when I use the vertical wire.  60 QSOs for
the half hour, but ran out of stations after about 20 minutes.  The last 10
minutes were just treading water.  Hardly found anyone to work.

Two hours at the gym gave me energy, but wore me out.  I hope the low scores of
the last two weeks are indicative of the conditions and not my health.