[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 26 23:18:52 EDT 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 27

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   6      5
   80:  21     15
   40:  19     16
Total:  46     36  Total Score = 1,656

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A difficult night, as I spent three minutes at the start calling S-zero stations
on 20 with no success at all. Fifteen was dead.

Was not in top form at any time, as messed up the keyboard moves and ended up
sending quite a few by hand. Also, made a career out of losing jump balls.

Thanks for three baggers with W8WTS, NT6Q, K0EU, KZ5D and his twin NA5G.

Pretty sure my buddy KZ5D got me "real good" tonight.

Lackluster five minute segments: 7, 9, 7, 8, 10, and 5.

Still fun. Thanks all.

Jim N3BB