[3830] CQ WW RTTY KO7SS SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 29 20:29:36 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: KO7SS
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: KO7SS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: AZ

   80:  122       45      13    13
   40:  257       51      34    20
   20:  644       55      73    16
   15:  115       31      23    16
   10:   27        5      12     9
------------------------------------
Total: 1165      187     155    82  Total Score = 849,696

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

RIG - K3S and 2K-FA
ANT - 2 el Steppir yagi and 40-80 OCF dipole at 55'

With no sunspots and high absorption predicted I wasn't sure how much fun
this would be. But it turned out to be a great time, chasing mults and
clicking spots, with lots of breaks to let the band maps fill up.

Only 2 hours of western EU on 20M each morning, and almost no EU on 40.

Maybe next year we'll have some sunspots :)

73, Bill KO7SS in Arizona