[3830] CQ WW RTTY WN4AFP SOSB40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 29 20:45:11 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): ?

   80:
   40:  103      28      18    10
-----------------------------------
Total:  103      28      18    10  Total Score = 8,176

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I'm entering the "SB40LP" category. I did make 31 Qs on other bands
too. My ALL BAND score was 21,186 which includes 144 Qs and 107 Mults. I'm
rarely on RTTY, but thought it would be fun and challenging. I was correct. I
played as time permitted, so I didn't worry about the clock on this one. Looking
forward to doing more RTTY in the future. 73s Dave WN4AFP