[3830] CQ WW RTTY ED1R M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 30 06:56:00 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EA1TL EC1KR EC2DX
Station: ED1R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AVILA

   80:  160       2       50     9
   40:  732      36       78    25
   20:  964      45       72    26
   15:  102       0       32    11
   10:    0       0        0     0
------------------------------------
Total: 1958      83      232    71  Total Score = 1,748,580

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Finally our station is ready for competition, we tested station during RTTY and
we hope will be ready during SSB and CW part. We was active 38h (stop to sleep
hihi...), no very big competitive this time, only 2 or 3 ops all time, no
inbands, no mult stn all time, no rx antennas and no verticals in 80m (only
dipole). We test a FT101DX new EC2DX rig and a great BBQ weekend, Congrats
IQ4FC, LZ5R and others, Fb results with bad propagation. Tnx qsos and CU again
during next SSB/CW parts. Tnx Imanol EC2DX visited us this weekend.

73 de ED1R Team
Follow us on RRSS,