[3830] CQ WW RTTY AG4W SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 30 09:28:58 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AL

   80:  217       41      15    13
   40:  474       46      49    21
   20:  489       47      54    20
   15:   77       18      17    10
   10:
------------------------------------
Total: 1257      152     135    64  Total Score = 749,385

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX-5000D, AL-1200, 3 Element Quad, 3 element 40M parasitic vertical array,
2-80M Delta Loop at right angles, 2 Beverages, 8 element vertical receive array
I was originally going to enter 40M single band but decided after seeing
propagation to have the most fun I would work all band. This is my most favorite
contest. The best opening was to Europe Sunday morning. 15M was a total
disappointment on Sunday because there was no real US opening. I tried my new
160/80 M vertical receive antenna on 80M. It performs better than the beverages
in most cases.