[3830] MeQP AI4DB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 30 18:58:57 EDT 2019

                    Maine QSO Party - 2019

Call: AI4DB
Operator(s): AI4DB
Station: AI4DB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   0      0        0         0
   80:   0      0        0         0
   40:   0      5        0         5
   20:   0      3        0         2
   15:   0      0        0         0
   10:   0      0        0         0
Total:   0      8        0         7  Total Score = 117

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I always enjoy working the east coast. I looked at the rules but didn't catch
the part about working stations outside Maine till I heard many zebras walking
explaining it to another station. The bands got pretty noisy after that.
Interesting concept to use in small state contest. I am for it till propagation
improves. Thanks to the sponsors for putting this QSO party on.