[3830] CWopsT N1LN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 1 10:04:42 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 1

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

Total:  203  Mults = 193  Total Score = 39,179

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First I must give a BIG SHOUT OUT to my wife Laurie, N1YXU, for helping me get a
T10 Log up last Saturday morning. Amazing what 2 people can do when pushed to be
creative. Now I can once again run SO2R High Power. The tower and antenna
reduction is almost done.

What a great hour with fantastic participation.  The rate stayed up for the
entire time with only a couple unanswered CQs.  Lots of EU on 20 even with the
T10 only at 18 meters up.

Thanks for the fun and the Qs!

73,
Bruce N1LN