[3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 1 16:12:19 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 1

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  172  Mults = 172  Total Score = 29,584

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Right radio was cutting off receive signal all the time right from beginning on
20 m and then transmit also tripped off, eventually I swapped left radio to same
freq and just ran one radio whole time trying to fix right radio in same time to
use it on 40 m, but could not figure it out during event.  I had similar problem
last week but not during weekend low power contest.  I think I may have just
figured what was problem right after it ended.  Maybe poor contact on antenna
tuner bypass switch, need to verify.  Could also be reason why I last week blew
up one of the BLF188 LDMOS on right radio semiconductor amp.  Alpha 87A just
tripped off on it, tubes are more forgiving...   Tnx for QSOs de Marko