[3830] NA Sprint SSB N9TF LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 5 00:40:58 EDT 2020

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   80:   56     1.7
   40:   54     1.6
   20:
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Quaranteam #2

Comments:

First time doing a sprint in probably over 10 years. Brain froze a few times
when frequency passed to me. Might be a couple Qs where I didn't QSY far enough.
80m was impossible to hold a freq even for a short time after getting the freq!
Lots of stations cleaned my clock multiple times S&Ping calls on 80. So it
goes with low power and low antennas! Gave it all I had...

73 Gene
N9TF