[3830] WPX SSB C4W(5B4WN) SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 5 05:37:09 EDT 2020

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: C4W
Operator(s): 5B4WN
Station: C4W

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Nicosia
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Remote Operation

   20: 1460

First semi-serious contest for some time. Very modest station, with 80/160m
compromised antennas. I have made huge progress with internet stability over
last 1 year (thanks 5B4AHZ for help) but havent completely cracked it yet.
Homemade remote amp control worked very well! Funny that I now find the
technical innovations as exciting as the operating! 15m on day 2 was on fire.
Very few US/JA stations worked. Huge number of I, EA stations worked due to
"staying safe at home strategy". During lockdown, hope to operate more
smaller contests and almost certainly WPX CW. Looking forward to some happier
global times. Soon!
Rig:
Flex 6700 + maestro
Acom 2000A
AD2334
Inv V 80m
Inv Z 160m (only 160m antenna that fits in my house)