[3830] SP DX WA2FZB SO 3BandCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 5 14:15:42 EDT 2020

                    SP DX Contest - 2020

Call: WA2FZB
Operator(s): WA2FZB
Station: WA2FZB

Class: SO 3BandCW HP
QTH: SNJ

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   20     0      14
   40:   17     0      14
   20:   51     0      16
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:   88     0       0  Total Score = 11,616

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Chores around the QTH limited operating time, but I was able to make some
contacts between tasks. 20m signals were weak overall, but low noise levels
allowed working many SP stations that were "S-Zero" on the meter. On
Saturday evening,80 seemed better than 40, at least when I was on. There is
always great participation from the SP stations for this event, but this time I
think every ham in Poland was on the air.  73 to all and stay healthy.

Tony WA2FZB