[3830] NA Sprint SSB K8CN QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 5 15:36:52 EDT 2020

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   0
   40:   8     0:45
   20:   2     0:05
---------------------
Total:  10     Mults = 7  Total Score = 70

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

When Bob, KW8N sent an email Saturday afternoon encouraging me to offer the NH
mult in SSB Sprint, I warned him that it would be more painful than our regular
Thursday NS sessions - for me!  An urgent feline medical situation at home
delayed my start almost 2 hours, but that didn't make the QRP slog any easier.

I rarely operate SSB at all, so it's a perennial surprise when anyone hears me
on first call - thanks to those who did, and those who patiently asked for
repeats of my exchange.  I felt bad having to scrub several busted Qs from the
log that would have been nice mults.

Thanks to the organizers - it was fun, and maybe next time I'll have a 100 watt
radio with SSB capability.

73,
Mike, K8CN
Durham NH