[3830] MoQP K0XX SO Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 5 16:58:43 EDT 2020

                    Missouri QSO Party - 2020

Call: K0XX
Operator(s): K0XX
Station: K0XX

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3
   80:  143      7
   40:  275     74
   20:  200      5
----------------------------
Total:  621     86      0  Mults = 72  Total Score = 95,716

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

Didn't include bonus points in the score. I assume they will add them when
running my Cabrillo file.

Ran a Kenwood TS-590S barefoot to a 67' long inverted L fed via a homebrew 49:1
transformer using three stacked Mix 52 toroids. I manually by-pass the
transformer on 80m. The vertical portion of the L goes to 45' in a pine. I live
in a three-story townhome in an HOA restricted community. My footsteps in the
lawn running to and from the transformer are obvious! I have a jig made with a
Budwig center insulator with alligator clips to by-pass the transformer.

Thanks to those who stuck with me and pulled the puny signal from the mud.

Stay well...….. John K0XX