[3830] NA Sprint SSB WQ5L HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 5 17:50:59 EDT 2020

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 3:45

   80:   37    0:35
   40:   60    1:15
   20:   85    1:55
---------------------

Team:

Comments:

I managed to fry the balun in my 20/40 wire earlier in the day, so had to run
with the 160m inv-L on those two bands. Fortunately they were open well enough
for that to work.

Missed six states, including (coincidentally?) all four that had QSO parties in
progress, and RI who I heard several times but always the wrong side of the
couplet, and NC who I never heard! Overall participation seemed really good. CU
next time -- Ray WQ5L