[3830] MoQP WB8WKQ SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 5 18:16:49 EDT 2020

                    Missouri QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   30     10
   40:   44     39
   20:    7      5
----------------------------
Total:   81     54      0  Mults = 36  Total Score = 8,076

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Very nice QP.  Not sure I've ever "dabbled" in this one before, at
least seriously.  But with the QP Challenge, every Q is important, and of the
four QPs going on this weekend, MO was the most active, at least in my log book.
 40M was my "go to band".  20M was too long for most of the contests,
although a few brief short openings allowed me to pick up a few (12) Q's there.
80M was good too, but a bit surprised at what seemed to be little phone activity
there.  I didn't hear anyone on 160M, but only checked briefly twice.  Overall a
very nice QP and thanks to all who provided the Q's.  My score includes the two
bonus stations and Cabrillo file bonus.