[3830] NeQP WN4AFP Out of State LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 5 18:17:44 EDT 2020

                    Nebraska QSO Party - 2020

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Out of State LP
QTH: SC

   40:   3       3
   20:   1      32
  UHF:
------------------------------------
Total:   5      35      0       0  Mults = 33  FTn Mults = 0  Total Score = 2,995

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

When I heard that N0HJZ was going to be going mobile in the Nebraska QSO Party,
I knew that it was going to be unlike any in the past. Rich, N0HJZ/m did a great
job running the counties. 29 of my 40 Qs were with N0HJZ/M. There were times
when he was below my noise, but we managed to work each other. Mobile stations
are they key to a successful QP! PS: I also had a Q with bonus station KA0BOJ

Dave WN4AFP
SQP Challege Team Leader
www.stateqsoparty.com