[3830] LaQP KZ5D Fixed CW/Dig HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 5 19:31:53 EDT 2020

                    Louisiana QSO Party - 2020

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Fixed CW/Dig HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:53

  160:      1                   1
   80:      9                   8
   40:    217                  49
   20:    272                  62
   15:      1                   1
   10:      1                   1
Total:    501       0         122          0  Total Score = 244,000

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Well this was a real blast! Activity much better than last year since we all are
confined to our "ham shacks"! Hopefully moving the date to coincide
with other QPs helped also to entice out-of-state participation. Wish I could
hAVE SAT at the rig for all 12 hours, but had to attend to life's other
"stuff" also on Saturday. Finally had to QRT about 0000z and missed
out on the fun on 80 for the last couple of hours. Was hpig to break 500 qs and
I was delighted to hit that goal. Thanks to all the gang who called in-many on
multiple bands.