[3830] SP DX VE3NNT SO 3BandCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 5 19:50:28 EDT 2020

                    SP DX Contest - 2020

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: SO 3BandCW HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   50            15
   40:   98            16
   20:  194            16
---------------------------
Total:  342     0      47  Total Score = 48,222

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

There was good CW activity from Poland, but not enough to keep me in my chair
for the duration. I spent close to half my air time running (particularly when I
lost telnet feed from any of the clusters, which seems to happen to me for hours
at a time … I don't know why). I wasn't sure whether to enter my data here on
3830 as 3-band or all-band. I see the listing here for 3-band CW, but the
official rules only indicate a 3-band mixed category. I'm not sure what that's
all about. Officially I think I'll be listed as all-band CW HP.