[3830] MoQP W0MB SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 5 22:34:14 EDT 2020

                    Missouri QSO Party - 2020

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH:

  160:
   80:           21
   40:   4      435     26
   20:   1      895     79
----------------------------
Total:   5     1461    105  Mults = 73  Total Score = 99,353

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:IC-7610, 87A, PRO78 at 60, 160/75 Vertical, N1MM+.  My forth time using a
special call sign in this test and it always fun calling cq and they come to
you. The first day seemed to be very noisy and the contacts were not easy. The
second day was was just as noisy and very rough to hear them come back. Sunday
there was more eu station calling me. The first evening Overall was a bust as
there was ssb sprint the last four hours. That was pppplanning on slarc's part
as far as I am concerned. I ended up running FT8 because the SS guys were so
rude. I still need to do better planning as it would have been a total blast! I
will be looking forward to next year maybe. I sure hope that slarc can get there
act together and get the plaques for winners in less than a year. WTF!