[3830] LaQP N8II Fixed Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 6 20:07:01 EDT 2020

                    Louisiana QSO Party - 2020

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Fixed Mixed LP
QTH: WV

   80:      3        0         3           0
   40:      5        8         5           8
   20:     11       13         9          11
Total:     19       21        17          19  Total Score = 4,348

It was a tough challenge trying to work 4 state QP's at once on Saturday.
Changing contests with N1MM+ was far from pleasant and probably happened over
100 times. I should have loaded N1MM into my laptop and used it as well to
reduce changes. The results were surprisingly good.

Thanks to our COVID emergency, I don't think any of my Q's were with mobiles.
This was by a good margin the lowest QSO count for me of the 4 parties (NE
total
was 70!), but having almost every QSO be a new mult inspired me to keep going
until all of the log changes wore me down around 0120Z. 20 meters was open until
about 2030Z and all bands slowed to a trickle by 24Z.

Thanks to all of the ops who got on from home and here's hoping for normalcy
soon!

73, Jeff N8II