[3830] 144SprngSprnt W0ZF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 6 23:08:00 EDT 2020

                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: W0ZF
Operator(s): W0ZF
Station: W0ZF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN34

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

was nice to hear so many friends on the air in the Twin Cites area and beyond.
K3 with XV144 transverter and TE Systems amp into 4 elements at about 25 feet.
Had a bad BNC connector in the transmit IF line that delayed the start of the
contest for me. Frustrating to hear a bunch of stations making Qs and not be
able to transmit! Glad it was a single band event so I could steal from another
band and get on the air.
73 de W0ZF