[3830] NeQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Out of State HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 7 15:27:41 EDT 2020

                    Nebraska QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Out of State HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   2      42
  UHF:
------------------------------------
Total:   6      42      0       0  Mults = 41  FTn Mults = 0  Total Score = 2,239

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

I taked part 3 time on NE QP but make only few QSO's.
Some weeks ago my friend Rich N0HJZ noticed me that he will be QRV
during the NEQP! It was great news, because usually during MN
QP's we made many QSOs. Unfortunately before the QP I got email,
that activity was only on 40m - it means no chance for me to made
QSOs during my daylight. Rich offer me to go before the QP to 3
my needed county Burt, Cuming, Dixon. I went to the QTH on Friday
night and made QSO from all 3 counties. Thanks Rich!!!

I was busy with MO,MS,LA QP's and I beleive some QSOs also in NE QP for
points to QP Challenge.

What a BIIIIIIIG surprise at 15:19Z when I HRD N0HJZ on 20m.
The 2nd surprise was so long 20m opening, so I can made unbeleavible
 37 !!! QSO with Rich.

9 new counties gave me Rich, now I need "only": Adams, Banner, Box
Butte, Dawson, Garden, Chase, Cheyenne, Madison, Nemaha, Pawnee,
Richardson, Siox.

73, Laci OM2VL