[3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 9 00:09:03 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 9

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  114  Mults = 108  Total Score = 12,312

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Well, that was a challenge. I was planning to do another 80m only running
session until I listened to the band. I had S9 +10 dB QRN. So, I started on 40m
with some S&P and then ran for a while. Even 40m was noisy. When I later
went to 80m, I figured that the best I could do is S&P the strong stations.
After that, in the last few minutes, I decided to try running. I'm very sorry
for all the stations that called me that I couldn't make out. I heard a lot of
stations calling, but it was impossible to make out any calls but the strongest.
Let's hope conditions are better next week.

Thanks for the Qs … for those that I heard.