[3830] NMQP K0UK Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 12 13:35:38 EDT 2020

                    New Mexico QSO Party - 2020

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 1;30hr

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   3       7      0
   40:   0       4      0
   20:   0       0      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   3      11      0  Mults = 6  Total Score = 204

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

That was fun. Didn't get on at the beginning which meant I missed the 80mtrs
rush plus just didn't copy anyone on 40 and up. Thanks for all who I was able to
work 3933 and 3939 especially...One comment had loads of  folks call me thinking
I was in NM. It would have been good to work other states but its a NM contest.
I will try it again next year. Celebrate Easter for the real reason for Easter.
PTL bb uk