[3830] 222SprngSprnt KR1ST Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 14 23:15:06 EDT 2020

                    222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: KR1ST
Operator(s): KR1ST
Station: KR1ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN21

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: IC-7300 w/ DEMI L222-28HP & Mirage brick
Pwr: 100W
Ant: M2 222-10EZ

If you're not sitting on a chat page, it's very hard to find activity. I decided
in the first few minutes of the sprint to not use internet assistance. Perhaps
that was a mistake. I only accepted assistance for the first Q with my wife, who
provided me with the only Q in my own grid. Thanks! It was nice running into Lu,
N2SLN/P who was the only portable/rover station I worked. Maybe activity was
down because I'm missing a lot of easy ones in my log.

Thanks for the Q's!

73,
--Alex KR1ST

 Band   Mode  QSOs  Grd