[3830] MiQP OT6M(ON9CC) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 19 04:44:22 EDT 2020

                    Michigan QSO Party - 2020

Call: OT6M
Operator(s): ON9CC
Station: OT6M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JO20ws
Operating Time (hrs): 04:42

   80:    1
   40:   23     1
   20:   11     4
--------------------
Total:   35     5  CW Mults = 19  Ph Mults = 4  Total Score = 1,725

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

First time operation in the MIQP. I'd expected to be able to work some more
stations, but I guess due to Corona the activity of bigger Multi-OP stations
(easier to work) was low. Nevertheless it was fun!
I visited Detroit several times for QRL and it's always nice to work people in
places where you've been before.

Station: IC7800 + Acom2000
Antennas: Optibeam OB2-40 and OB11-3, 80m vertical and K9AY for RX.

See you next year!
73
Frank
ON9CC