[3830] MiQP K8RYU Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 19 12:27:04 EDT 2020

                    Michigan QSO Party - 2020

Call: K8RYU
Operator(s): K8RYU
Station: K8RYU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): abt 9

--------------------
Total:   66    134  CW Mults = 32  Ph Mults = 51  Total Score = 22,078

This was a single-band contest from here...skip too long to make
40 work most of the time.  75-80 pretty good but seemed like Mich
stations were not hearing me as well as I was hearing them.  My usual
NVIS antenna which normally is an S unit or 2 better than the doublet
was seldom useful.  Sure missed the mobile K8IR operation, the mults
on CW really down due to the no mobile operations.  Mobiles make the
party!