[3830] MiQP W8EWH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 19 13:11:32 EDT 2020

                    Michigan QSO Party - 2020

Call: W8EWH
Operator(s): W8EWH
Station: W8EWH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

--------------------
Total:  205     0  CW Mults = 58  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 23,780

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Really enjoyed this QSO Party.  Ran 99% of the time, which is not my normal MO
but appropriate in this case.  Started on 20M but eventually found that 40M was
doing better in the afternoon.  By late afternoon moved to 80M and spent the
rest of the event on 80M.  I called it quits at 0000Z - wanted to spend some
time with the wife who was very patient with me all day.