[3830] CQMM DX AH6KO SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 19 20:23:34 EDT 2020

                    CQMM DX Contest - 2020

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Keaau HI

   80:
   40:  201      4
----------------------
Total:  201      4  Countries = 15  Total Score = 23,370

Tried the SOSB again this year and made a little better score by spending more
time in the chair. Thanks for the calls and pulling my signal out of the noise.
Again this year, I had difficulty finding and working SA operators on 40m. Tons
of strong NA stations though!

Was fun working as a member this year (OCM). However, I suspect many that worked
me will not get credit because my entry in the Call History file still shows OC.
I hope you copied carefully and added the "M"! So if you join this
fine club before next year's contest, you should try asking the Call History
manager to add the "M" to your exchange -- before the contest.

Aloha and 73~ Stan AH6KO
Keaau HI on the Big Island
100W and same "temporary" low dipole as last year