[3830] CQMM DX DL8MBS SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 20 03:09:14 EDT 2020

                    CQMM DX Contest - 2020

Call: DL8MBS
Operator(s): DL8MBS
Station: DL8MBS

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Erfurt

   80:  112      0
   40:  160      0
   20:   80      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
----------------------
Total:  352      0  Countries = 45  Total Score = 70,065

When finally the Samovar activity came down like a hailstorm over the several
contests already running it was too much even for a person enjoying contests.
There is a moment of "too much" when collateral damage overrides any
fun.
Things improved much during Sunday and brought real fun in the evening when many
seemingly looked for another additional distraction.

Spectacular 40m (for me) to VE/W on Saturday around their sunset allowing to
work about 20 stations there most in first call mode like OK or SP on 80m.
Incredible for the short time it lasts. Would not believe this sequence in the
log if not experienced. Moments to remember and what contesting is for :-)

Will be interesting too see how many missed my complete exchange by being too
fast sending their "Tu" already after the "EU". Would have
been ten pointers...

K2 @5W with two lowwires.

Thanks to all patient ops on the receiving end!
73, Chris