[3830] CQMM DX N4B(N4BP) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 20 06:08:42 EDT 2020

                    CQMM DX Contest - 2020

Call: N4B
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: SFL

   80:    0      0
   40:   35      2
   20: 1225     51
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
----------------------
Total: 1225     51  Countries = 91  Total Score = 516,454

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

N4B will be used in the Florida QSO Party as part of the LOVEBUGS "Spelling
Bee".
Another previous warmup for the call will be the CWT on Wednesday with KU8E and
K4BAI operating the N4BP station by remote from Georgia.  Then the three of us
will do a M/S in the FQP this weekend.

Outstanding conditions, I'm sure enhanced by all the "Stay at Homes".
I'm sure all previous records in the MM have been broken.

K3, KPA1500
A4S, 40/80 Trap Dipole