[3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 22 10:13:50 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 22

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

Total:  65  Mults = 62  Total Score = 4,030

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I still have not worked on shack RFI so could run "only" 405w output
on 40m from the 2K-FA. (I remind myself, now and then, of what a transmitter
producing that output would have looked like, homebrewed from one of my
early-1950s Handbooks.)

The amp (driven by an Orion II, into a HF9V vertical) gets 1500w using its
internal ATU on 20m, and 1500w using an external manual Palstar AT4K on 80m.

Thanks for the QSOs, guys... stay safe, and 73... John K3GHH