[3830] 432SprngSprnt KM4KMU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 22 21:44:19 EDT 2020

                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: KM4KMU
Operator(s): KM4KMU
Station: KM4KMU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM18JW

Phone only.
Being home I dont expect much since I live in an urban ditch with hills and
McMansions on all sides.  It was noisier than usual.  Most nights I can drag up
4 or 5 FM contacts.  Tonight it was just two scheds.  Spent an hour down at
432100 and only heard one station, nice little rag chew hoping to raise come
action.  Both on beams with low power at 50 miles and it was a good clear signal
particularly nice since we were working each other on side lobes from a pair of
rather clean antenna's, K1FO and M2.  Makes me wonder where everyone else was.

I didnt hear any CW or digital modes at all.

The bars are closed so I wonder where everyone was?

Still a good 432 system check out for June.  It all works and works well. A good
time and a fun night.  Even got a little rag chew in.

73
John
KM4KMU