[3830] 432SprngSprnt AC0RA/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 23 00:20:21 EDT 2020

                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: AC0RA/R
Operator(s): AC0RA
Station: AC0RA/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: EN31

Total:  QSOs = 64  Mults = 45  Total Score = 2,880

Had a good time this evening in the sprint despite a thunder storm over head
most of the time creating tough conditions for me. Ended up with a better score
then last year which was a nice surprise.  Also a good mix of ft8 and ssb qsos.

I was using a 9wl yagi and 75w from ic9700. When the storm wasn't right over
head i had antenna at 25ft otherwise it was at 10ft most of the time.

Thanks everyone for the qsos and hope to see you in the microwave sprint or the
6m sprint.

73 Wyatt
AC0RA