[3830] 432SprngSprnt KR1ST Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 23 09:45:51 EDT 2020

                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: KR1ST
Operator(s): KR1ST
Station: KR1ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN21

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: IC-9700
PWr: 75W
Ant: M2 432-6wl

The conditions were lousy for me, except for a really brief opening that allowed
me to work Phil, N8LRG, for the best DX of the night at 350 miles. Contacts that
should be easy to complete on SSB were quite difficult even on CW. A few times I
checked with a beacon to make sure that things were still working. I know I
missed out a bunch of easy to work stations because I could not get their
attention. I really need to get the amp fixed. At one moment on FT8 I saw a
whole bunch of signals pop up, but the Doppler effect was too big for FT8 to
decode any of it. All in all it was a fun night though.

Thanks for the Q's and see you in the next one,
--Alex KR1ST

 Band   Mode  QSOs  Grd
   420  CW       3    1
   420  FT8     10    4