[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 23 23:05:02 EDT 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 24

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

   80:   5      5
   40:  15     11
   20:  17     10
   15:   1      1
Total:  38     27  Total Score = 1,026

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Wow! A QSO on 15 (N3ZZ). Heard a couple other CA guys before the start, all
pretty weak. My best band was 20!? Kept getting beat out on 40 by guys closer
than I was. 80? Yuck! Super high QRN from all those storms in the southeast.

Hope to catch lots of you in the Florida QSO Party this weekend. I'll be one of
the "Virtual Mobile" stations, the one in Sarasota county. Sunday I
may sneak out to a few rare counties to the east and south of here.

73 - Jim  K8MR