[3830] 432SprngSprnt N6GP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 24 01:01:09 EDT 2020

                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM13

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was up on Signal Peak in Newport Beach.  LOTS of activity this time in So
Calif. 2/3 of my QSOs were on FM, the rest on SSB.   A lot of callsigns worked
that I have never heard before, and I think we minted some new VHF Contesters
here.  Great job everyone!
Great to hear a lot of my friends on, including one of my Elmers - Paul N6LL.
N7DA put DM12 on the air with big sig from Black Mtn.  K6GLS was QRP from
Catalina Island, and Bob AF6D put DM14 on the air.
CU in a couple weeks in the 6m sprint.  Es season is here!
Rig IC-7000, 35 W.   Diamond X-30 vertical,  6 el M2 Yagi.
Was testing the Diamond vertical, and was very impressed!